Rera No: P02500000031
EVERY VILLA AT THE GRAND VIEWS COMES WITH THE MOST LUXURIOUS OF ALL CONVENIENCES – AN IN-BUILT
Introducing a luxurious ensemble of stately 3 BHK, 4 BHK and 5 BHK villas of 285 villas in 37 acres land planned, designed and crafted to take relaxed living to the next level. Sited in a setting that’s distinctly authentic – located at Narsingi, in the imperial shadow of Taramathi Baradhari, Premavathi and Golconda Fort, it is simply an address that reflects your unique sense of personal style. Nestled within a harmonic meadow, the gated community features large open areas with plenty of verdant greenery, to give rise to a tranquil and personally satisfying lifestyle. Quite simply an address to live the way you always wanted to, and a destination that reflects your unique sense of personal style. With unrestricted more than 50% open spaces throughout, it pays homage to countryside living too.
A stunning, entrance welcomes you, at the entrance before heading to the parking in the basement. Exquisite sculptures and works of art from around adorn, the huge green space will enchant you. Prepare to enter an experience like none else when you enter into a heaven.
258 East Villa
258 West Villa
308 East Villa
308 West Villa
358 East Villa
358 West Villa
408 East Villa
408 West Villa
Ground Floor: 2715 sqft
38.5 acres of green luxury.
This project is unlike any other. With a seamless view throughout.
It’s green till where the eyes can see…
A monumental neighbourhood.
05 min. Narsingi Junction
15 min. Financial District
10 min. Hyderabad Golf Club Association
15 min. Mehdipatnam
20 min. Film Nagar
Villas of your choice
289 luxury villas and a host of amenities to enhance the experience.
An ecstatic clubhouse. Unplug. Unwind.
The promise of seamless living is delivered at Vessella Meadows. Life goes uninterrupted and easy through Avante Garde smart home technologies and an array of top-notch specifications to make for an impeccable living experience.
Foundation & Structure
- RCC Framed structure with red brick/aerocon block /fly ash/ solid block masonry.
- Internal: Sand faced cement plaster finish
- External: Double coat cement plastering
- Vitrified tile in foyer, living, family and dining area
- Laminated flooring in bedrooms and Home theatre
- Vitrified/Ceramic tiles for toilet floor and walls up to lintel height
- Anti-skid flooring for balconies
- Ceramic tile flooring with dado for the domestic staff room
- Pressure tested CPVC Piping for internal water lines, PVC piping for internal Drain/ sewage line and shaft plumbing systems
- Water efficient sanitary ware and CP fittings of premium make like Grohe/Duravit/Kohler or equivalent to ensure saving in potable water
- Provision for exhaust fans in toilets and kitchen
- Granite counter for wash basin in all toilets
- Hydro-pneumatic water supply system for toilets and kitchen to ensure sufficient water pressure
- External Sewage plumbing lines and rainwater piping in PVC
- Water treatment plant and solid waste management
- Rainwater recharge system
- R.O. water provision for each villa separately
- Main Door: The Teak wood frame and shutter with polyurethane finish as per approved design
- Internal Door: Hardwood frame and flush shutter with polyurethane finish as per approved design
- Door Hardware: Hafele/Yele/Dorma or equivalent.
- Windows and French Doors: UPVC frame with toughened glass sliding/casement/fixed shutters
- Magnetic/concealed door stoppers for the main door and all bedrooms
- External: Two coats of acrylic exterior emulsion paint with texture finish as per approved design
- Internal: Two coats of acrylic premium emulsion paint over smooth putty finish
- Wires: fire retardant low smoke wire of reputed make(Finolex/RR kable/Lapp or equivalent )
- Switches: Modular switches of reputed make( Legrand /Schneider/Panasonic or equivalent )
- Power distribution: Through underground cabling
- Power quality: Regulated power to the entire complex along with surge suppressors
- Backup power: 100% back up with DG sets
- Individual earthing system for villas
- Metering: Both normal and DG power metered through energy meter. other systems viz. water metering system for water usage
- CC TV cameras in identified common areas and clubhouse with monitoring and recording from security/maintenance room
- Boom barriers with long-range readers at entry and exit for tenant’s unobstructed movement
- Solar powered security fence on the compound wall
- Telephone points in all bedrooms and living area
- Intercom facility throughout the property
- Broadband connectivity to all bedrooms/living area
- TV Provision in all bedrooms and living area with DTH connectivity
- Wi-Fi connectivity in Clubhouse
- Professionally planned executed landscape
- Provision for MRL hydraulic lift will be made
Tarneer Consulting Associates
Hyderabad Consulting Engineers
BOOK A TOUR
040 23014498 / 99
Marketing Ph: 9121244421 / 03
Fax: 040 23014497
Email: [email protected]